Investment Director and making a difference
- Yuexin joined Andera Partners’ Life Sciences team as Investment Director in 2021.
- Prior to Andera, Yuexin was at 3H Health Investment Management in Hong Kong and Shanghai as Associate, Senior Associate and Vice President from 2016 to 2021, in charge of biopharma and medtech investments. He led the investments of InnoCare (HK.9969), KeyMed (HK.2162), EdiGen, RareStone and participated in the investments of CanSino (HK.6185), HeMo Bioengineering, and Imperative Care.
- Before life sciences investing, Yuexin was project manager at Merck & Co. working on Remicade and Keytruda franchise life cycle management. Prior to Merck, he was analyst at bioMérieux’s corporate venture and then business development associate at its portfolio company bioTheranostics (later acquired by Hologic) in the US.
- Yuexin holds pharmacy degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University and management master’s degree from HEC Paris.
- Yuexin speaks Chinese, English and French.
Investments of Yuexin
Clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing a best-in-class, novel therapy for the treatment of hypertension
Antibody drug conjugates for the treatment of cancer
Biotechnology company focused on developing improved treatments for thrombotic diseases
Developing therapeutic peptides for rare endocrine and related diseases
Biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies in the field of chronic inflammation