The information, analyses, data and rates published on this Site are for information purposes, are not contractually binding and can be modified without notice. They do not constitute a purchase or sale offer, nor investment advice, nor any commitment whatsoever on behalf of Andera Partners.
Past performances indicated on this site are no guarantee of future results and they are not constant over time.
Andera Partners cannot be held responsible for the content, the use or the direct or indirect consequences of using the information and analyses published and regularly updated on this Site, and which have been collected or compiled from sources that Andera Partners deems to be reliable.
This Site is mainly intended for French physical persons and corporate entities. Access to products and services concerned by this Site, which are governed by French law, may be the subject of restrictions or legal bans in certain countries. It is up to each person accessing these products or services to firstly contact their legal and fiscal advisors to ensure their status permits them to subscribe to the products and services accessible on this Site. In particular, the products and services concerned by this Site are not intended for investors from the United States of America who can only perform a transaction on the products concerned through a certified broker in the United States of America.
Similarly, the products, services and information available on this Site are not intended for persons referred to as “private customers” in the meaning given to this term by regulations in force in the United Kingdom (Securities and Futures Authority). It is specified that consultation of this Site does not preclude you from having to consult your own financial, legal and fiscal advisors, to enable you to come to an opinion as to the appropriateness of the products described on this Site to your investment strategies or to your performance objectives. In particular, this is true of private equity funds or derivative instruments which are high risk investments. You are advised to firstly consult the information notice such as the by-laws of a product before performing any transaction involving the said product. The holder of a personal access code for certain functionalities of the Site is solely responsible for the use of his/her code which must not be divulged to a third party.
This Site is the property of Andera Partners, a Société en Commandite par Actions with registered capital of €501.500 registered at the Commercial Register of PARIS, under the number 444 071 989, with company headquarters at 2, place Rio de Janeiro 75008 PARIS.
Reproductions or copies of any or all of the elements on this site (logos, photos, design, analyses, information, data, rates, assessments, valuation or other) are prohibited without the prior written agreement from Andera Partners.
Cookies and tracking: The users of the Site acknowledge having accepted that, when accessing and using the Site, the information concerning access frequencies, the operations performed and the information consulted, is collected by Andera Partners.
Conflict of interest policy
At Andera Partners, our duty has always been the same: to place the interests of our client above all other considerations. Therefore, we strive to detect and prevent any conflict of interest that may arise when performing our investment and related services offered to you.
It is in this perspective that we have put in place an organization, a dedicated procedure, and appropriate measures allowing us to identify and manage these possible situations.
We, of course, undertake to inform you of the general nature or the source of this or these conflict (s) of interest if such a situation should be identified.
You can, if you wish, obtain additional information on our conflict-of-interest policy on request.
Best Execution Policy and Best Selection Policy
Directive 2004/39 / EC on the Markets in Financial Instruments provides that as of November 1, 2007 and when executing an order on behalf of a client relating to a financial instrument, an investment service provider must take all reasonable measures to obtain for its client the best execution of its order, in particular by the implementation of a Policy of Best Execution of Orders and a Policy of Better Selection of Intermediaries. Andera Partners does not carry out direct trading neither execution of orders with counterparties but systematically goes through intermediaries. In this context, we have only implemented the Best Selection Policy.
The Best Selection Policy is updated regularly.
• Details of our Best Selection policy
In terms of corporate governance, Andera Partners applies a procedure setting the conditions for the exercise of voting rights for the managed funds. For more information, we invite you to consult the document relating to our voting policy.
• Details of our voting policy
Data protection and cookies management policy
Protection of your personal data is really important for Andera Partners. Since May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDRP”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
1. Purpose of the policy
This policy is intended to provide you with detailed information about how Andera Partners collects, protects and retains your personal information, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
2. Who are we ?
This website is managed by Andera Partners and our core business includes the management of investment funds in Europe.
Andera Partners is a Société en Commandite par Actions with capital of € 501 500 € having its registered office located at 2, place Rio de Janeiro 75008 PARIS, registered with the RCS Paris under No. 444 071 989. Andera Partners is a management company approved by AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) under No. GP02029. It is approved under the AIFM Directive.
3. What personal data does Andera Partners use?
Andera Partners may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
• Your identifying information (surname, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender)
• Your contact details (postal address and email address, telephone number);
• Your family situation (for example, marital status, number of dependents);
• Information about your education, your profession, your professional experience and financial knowledge;
• Data related to your subscription in the financial products managed by Andera Partners (banking, financial and transaction data, experience in subscription to private equity funds, etc.);
• Data collected through exchanges, on its website or on social networks, or even a meetings or professional fairs, interviews, phone calls, e-mails.
4. For what purpose does Andera Partners use your personal data?
• To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
• To conclude a contract with you or to contact you, at your request, to conclude a contract;
• To periodically communicate on its news or those of its portfolio companies;
• To invite you to participate in the events organized by Andera Partners.
5. What does Andera Partners share your personal information with?
Your personal data is exclusively used by Andera Partners and will not be sold or transmitted to third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
• To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations;
• To professional providing services on behalf of Andera Partners (custodians, auditors, etc.).
6. How long is your personal data kept?
Andera Partners keeps your personal data:
• as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
• for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods;
• for a defined period in view of its operational constraints (funds duration, management of the customer relationship, etc.);
• to respond to legal demands or requests from authorities and regulators.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
• Right of information: you have the right to be informed accurately, exactly, transparently and in an accessible way;
• Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data;
• Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly;
• Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations;
• Right to limit processing: in some cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
• Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Andera Partners may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for keeping them;
• Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you can ask Andera Partners for the communication of your personal data, or,
where technically possible, the transfer of these data to a third party, without Andera Partners can oppose it.
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is linked to a commercial prospection.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply want to ask your questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com or send a post mail to the following address:
2, place Rio de Janeiro 75008 PARIS
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
This web site has been declared to the CNIL (French supervisory commission for data protection) in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978.
Andera Partners may update its data protection policy at any time and put it online, indicating the date of revision. We invite you to regularly check the Andera Partners website to keep you informed of these updates.
8. How are cookies managed?
By browsing the website https://www.anderapartners.com one or more “Cookies” can be deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how “cookies” work and how to set your internet browsers to manage them well.
What is a cookie? A “Cookie” is a small text file saved on your computer’s hard drive when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It is managed by your internet browser. Its purpose is to collect information about your browsing sites, to send you personalized services, but cannot be used to recover data on your disk, install a virus, or obtain your personal information.
More information about Cookies on the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/en/gestion-des-cookies
Types of cookies posted by the Andera Partners website:
• Statistic Cookies: in order to adapt our site to the requests of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the visitors’ activity on the site and their frequency of return. These cookies make it possible to establish traffic analysis statistics from which the contents of our site are improved according to the success met by a page or another with our visitors. The validity period of these cookies is 1 year;
• Cookies to memorize: your preferences of use, the parameters of display and readers that you use in order to facilitate your navigation during your next visit on our website. The validity period of these cookies is 1 year.
Your cookie choices: You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies on your device and change this decision at any time by modifying the settings of your internet browser. Depending on the type of browser, you will have the following options: accept or reject cookies of any origin or a given source or schedule a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your terminal.
To express or change your choices, refer to the help menu or to the dedicated section of your browser.
NB: Preventing the deposit of cookie on your terminal does not make disappear the advertisements posted on the contents which you consult online. Your refusal only blocks the adaptation of these advertisements to your centers of interest as deduced from your navigation course.
In the event of a problem or disagreement regarding any investment service provided by ANDERAPARTNERS, you may send a letter to:
2, place Rio de Janeiro 75008 PARIS
When your claim is received by our services, you will receive:
- an acknowledgement of receipt within ten business days, unless a response to your claim is provided in this period,
• a response within two months.
Conception & design © Agence Curius
Team photos © Sébastien Dolidon
Conceptual photos © Getty Images
Testimonial videos © Hadrien Fiere (production)
Web development © Angèle Tenot and Alexandre Benaim
Web hosting © OVH
© Andera Partners. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below. These pages may be downloaded onto a hard disk or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored. It is also prohibited to distribute or copy all or part of these pages for commercial purposes.