- Loan joined Andera Partners’ Andera Life Sciences team in November 2018.
- Trained as a Hemato-Oncologist, she started her career as Assistant Professor in 1995 at Necker hospital in Paris. She joined the pharmaceutical industry in 2000, first at Roche, then at the Pierre Fabre Research Institute in Boulogne. She then worked from 2005 to 2015 at Quintiles where she led the Oncology-Hematology medical team for Europe and Latin America.
- Before joining Andera Partners, she held Chief Medical Officer positions at Cellectis and Median Technologies.
- At Andera, she is in charge of identifying potential new investment opportunities, assisting the investment team in setting up investment operations and monitoring portfolio companies.
- Loan is graduated from University Pierre and Marie Curie – Paris VI (MD degree, board certification in Hematology and in Oncology, MSc in Virology) and ESSEC Business School.
Investments of Loan
Development of clinical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from heart failure
Medtech company developing a promising device for the treatment of hypertension
Biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies in the field of chronic inflammation
Technology for heart failure patients
Clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing a best-in-class, novel therapy for the treatment of hypertension
Biotechnology company focused on developing improved treatments for thrombotic diseases
Developing therapeutic peptides for rare endocrine and related diseases
Protéine recombinante pour le traitement de l'insuffisance rénale aiguë causée par le sepsis
Petites molécules pour le traitement de l’épilepsie partielle pharmacorésistante
Nouvelle thérapie enzymatique pour le traitement de tumeurs solides et liquides
Acide phytique pour le traitement de calcifications cardiovasculaires
Agents anti-infectieux contre les bactéries multi-résistantes
Petites molécules pour le traitement des infections par le Virus Respiratoire Syncytial
Molécule anti-fibrotique inhalée pour le traitement d'une maladie respiratoire rare