- Mathieu joined Andera Partners in 2014.
- Before joining Andera in 2014, Mathieu worked in an academic research laboratory at the Paris Centre de Recherche Cardiovasculaire (INSERM), where he was in charge of several projects related to tissue engineering and the use of embryonic stem cells in the cardiovascular field.
- Since joining Andera, Mathieu has worked on a number of investments and supports several portfolio companies. He is an observer on the board of HighLife Medical.
- Mathieu obtained a Master’s degree in Biotherapies and Tissue Engineering in 2013, which he performed at the University of Paris Descartes.
- He also holds a postgraduate degree in Finance and Strategy from ESSEC Business School. He speaks French and English.
Investments of Mathieu
Development of optimized therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer
Technology platform producing tunable biologics for the treatment of cancer
Antisense nucleotides for the treatment of neuromuscular rare disorders
Prosthetic mitral valve
Recombinant protein for the treatment of Sepsis-Associated Acute Kidney Injury
Prothèse de valve tricuspide
Cell therapy for the treatment of cancers
Next generation ablation catheter for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
Phytic acid for the treatment of cardiovascular calcification
Anti-inflammatory peptides for the treatment of sepsis
Development of inhibitors of enzymes involved in oxydative stress
Development of small molecules for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes