- Mathieu joined Andera Partners in 2014.
- Before joining Andera in 2014, Mathieu worked in an academic research laboratory at the Paris Centre de Recherche Cardiovasculaire (INSERM), where he was in charge of several projects related to tissue engineering and the use of embryonic stem cells in the cardiovascular field.
- Since joining Andera, Mathieu has worked on a number of investments and supports several portfolio companies. He is an observer on the board of HighLife Medical.
- Mathieu obtained a Master’s degree in Biotherapies and Tissue Engineering in 2013, which he performed at the University of Paris Descartes.
- He also holds a postgraduate degree in Finance and Strategy from ESSEC Business School. He speaks French and English.
Investments of Mathieu
Development of clinical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from heart failure
Developing therapeutic peptides for rare endocrine and related diseases
Développement d'anticorps thérapeutiques optimisés pour le traitement du cancer
Plateforme de protéines pour le traitement de cancers
Oligonucléotides antisens pour le traitement de cancers
Prothèse de valve tricuspide
Protéine recombinante pour le traitement de l'insuffisance rénale aiguë causée par le sepsis
Cell therapy for the treatment of cancers
Next generation ablation catheter for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
Phytic acid for the treatment of cardiovascular calcification
Anti-inflammatory peptides for the treatment of sepsis
Development of inhibitors of enzymes involved in oxydative stress
Development of small molecules for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes