- Nicolas joined the management company in September 2021 as a Senior Investment Manager within the Andera Acto team. He now holds the position of Investment Director.
- He previously spent 5 years as an Assistant Manager in M&A at Rothschild&Co and had an experience of almost 3 years at Degroof Petercam. Prior to that, he had various experiences at Grant Thornton and CM-CIC Capital Finance.
- He is a member of the boards of Imagerie Cardinet, Groupe Gosto, Biolam, Unaferm and Heritage.
- Nicolas is a graduate of the University of Paris-Dauphine and the Toulouse School of Economics.
- He speaks French and English.
1 piece played on the piano without a false note
Investments of Nicolas
Medical imaging group based in the Paris region.
Multi-channel distributor of professional, office and warehouse furniture
Medical biology group
Manufacture and installation of made-to-measure and top-of-the-range closures
Company specialising in sustainable household products