- Christine joined the management company in July 2016 with the entire Andera Acto team, which she joined in 2011.
- She began her private equity career with Mezzanis (formerly Crédit Agricole Private Equity) in 2006. Christine has served on the supervisory boards of MS Vacances, FH Ortho, Lagarrigue and Furnotel.
- She sits on the supervisory boards of Sfeir, Sylpa, Tournus Equipement, Solware and Time One.
- Christine is a graduate of IEP Lille and has a Specialized Master in Financial Engineering from EM Lyon.
- She speaks French and English.
10 great years within the ActoMezz team
Investments of Christine
Development, production and distribution of orthopaedic devices
Professional kitchen equipment
Distribution of sawing accessories and consumables
Production and distribution of orthopaedic equipment
Specialised distribution of toys and games
5-star campings group
Technical taps products
Specialist software house
Group of routine medical biology
Internet access service for host institutions
Manufacture for the catering & the food trade
IT developers solutions