- Arnaud Faure joined the management company in July 2016 with the entire Andera Acto team.
- Before joining Andera Acto at its creation in 2006 within Groupama Private Equity, Arnaud worked for 10 years in various banks: Crédit Lyonnais in Italy and France, Intesa Sanpaolo and then at Crédit Mutuel Arkéa in acquisition financing.
- At Andera Acto, Arnaud has accompanied and sat on the boards of Faab-Fabricauto, Legallais, WFC, Marie-Laure PLV, Ionisos, Vignal Systems, WFCI, Ludendo (La Grande Récré), Cesa, Lagarrigue, Domidep, ADF, Axelliance and Sogetrel.
- Arnaud currently sits on the boards of Sogetrel, Legal2digital, Sylpa, Bioclinic, Joryf, TimeOne and Groupe Philogeris.
- Arnaud holds a degree in Economics from the University of Paris II and a Master’s degree in Financial Engineering from the University of Paris XII.
- He speaks French, English and Italian.
+100 endurance tests completed
Investments of Arnaud
Multitechnical maintenance services
Electrical high and low voltage current installations
Production and distribution of orthopaedic equipment
Hardware items for professionals
Specialised distribution of toys and games
Manufacturing of advertising displays
Integration and maintenance of telecom networks
Signalling systems for industrial vehicles
Marketing of air freight capacity
Marketing of air freight transport capacity
Group owning nursing home and clinics
Specialist in the construction of housing in Ile-de-France
Group of routine medical biology
Legal publicity services and legal formalities related to corporate life