Partner and snow-addict
- Pierre-Yves is a Partner in the Andera MidCap team.
- He has nearly 25 years of private equity experience.
- He is also one of the founding partners of Andera Partners.
- After an initial experience at Société Générale, Pierre-Yves Poirier joined the private equity fund La Financière de Brienne in 1994 (1994-1998).
- In early 1999, he joined the Edmond de Rothschild Group’s Development Capital teams and in 2002 participated in the spin-off of this activity.
- A graduate of the Ecole Centrale de Lille, he also holds a post-graduate degree in finance (University of Lille II-EDHEC).
- He speaks English and French.
4000 meters, breathes well only above
Investments of Pierre-Yves
Provider of high-performance detection solutions
Bancs de tests pour systèmes électroniques
Ticketing Software Company
Potel & Chabot
Secondary premium packaging for the luxury industry
Provider of professional information through digital and traditional media
Métiers multitechniques du bâtiment