- Laurent Tourtois is a Partner in the Andera MidCap team and joined Andera Partners in 2006.
- Over the past 15 years, he has accompanied many entrepreneurs and managers of small and mid-sized companies.
- Laurent Tourtois began his career in the M&A department of Lazard (2001) before joining the strategy consulting firm LEK Consulting (2003) then Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners (2006).
- He is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris (1998) and HEC Paris (2001).
- He also studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- He speaks French and English and understands Spanish.
20 companies supported for 14 years
Investments of Laurent
Belgian consultancy firm with more than 1500 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT
CDMO Pharma and Cosmetics
Gage sur stocks
Installation et maintenance de réseaux d'infrastructures
Société de services en accompagnement de projets
Skill & You
Formation en ligne
Roll-forming and folding of steel products
Métiers multitechniques du bâtiment
Value-Added Distribution of IT Solutions
Société de services en accompagnement de projet
Thomson Video Networks
Provider of professional information through digital and traditional media
Natural ingredients for nutrition, pharmacy and cosmetic. World leader in gum acacia