Prune Des Roches
Partner and audacious leader
- Prune des Roches joined the company as a Partner in February 2021 to co-found the Andera Infra business.
- Previously, she worked at Demeter Partners, Greensolver and Canopy.
- She began her career at Royal Bank of Canada in London as an analyst in the M&A team focusing on Renewable Energy and Utilities.
- Over the last 15 years, she has worked as an investor or advisor on more than 50 transactions in the energy transition sector.
- She holds a Master’s in Finance (MSG) and a Master’s in International Affairs (DESS) from Paris Dauphine University.
- Prune speaks English and French.
60 km/h, the speed of frontrunners in a horse race