Partner and canadian
- Guy joined Andera as a Partner in 2021 to build the Andera Infra team.
- He has more than 15 years’ experience in the renewable energy sector, first as an investor (at Eolfi), then in development (Véolia) and finally as a consultant, through his asset management company, Greensolver, from 2013 to 2020.
- Guy started his career with EY in Canada, before joining them in France and pursuing his career at a number of North American blue chip companies. (Haagen-Dazs, Quebecor, Pepsico, Dell) then Eolfi (2007). He bought Greensolver in 2013, remaining at the helm until 2020.
- Since 2007 he has been directly involved as an investor or advisor in more than 50 transactions in the renewable energy sector.
- As an entrepreneur, he created 8 companies before joining Andera.
- Guy is a Canadian chartered professional accountant (CPA) and a graduate of McGill (1986) and UQAM (1987); he also studied at Stanford Executive Education.
- He is bilingual in French and English.
22 relocations in the last 30 years