Investment Director and resilient
- Anne-Claire joined Andera in January 2024 as Investment Director of the Terra Nea fund, as part of the Andera Infra team.
- A graduate of ESCP Europe, majoring in finance, she has 15 years’ experience in the infrastructure investment sector, particularly in renewable energy and airport assets;
- Prior to joining Andera, she worked as CFO for a pioneering agrivoltaics start-up based in Aix-en-Provence;
- Anne-Claire began her career in Paris in financial analysis with the energy operator Poweo, which operated in all renewable energy sectors and was subsequently acquired by Direct Energie and then Total Energies;
- Anne-Claire also worked in the airport infrastructure sector at Aéroports de Paris, on international development projects, and then at Marseille Provence Airport.
- Anne-Claire now lives in the South of France, between Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.
- Anne-Claire speaks French and English.