- Mayeul Caron is a Partner in the Andera Expansion team at Andera Partners, which he joined in 2010 as a Senior Associate.
- Previously, he worked in the Buyouts team at 3i from 2007 to 2010, after starting his career in London in M&A at Lehman Brothers and then in Leveraged Finance at Barclays Capital.
- Since 2010, Mayeul has made 18 investments and 14 disposals with particular expertise in the Niche Manufacturing, Business Services and Software sectors.
- At Andera Partners, Mayeul is a member of the Board of Associates and of the Climate & Sustainability Committee.
- He is a graduate of ESSEC (2004).
Investments of Mayeul
Software for document capture and recognition
Printed circuit board manufacturer
Au Forum Du Bâtiment
Wholesaler in building equipments
French leader in limousine services
Cleaning company in Greater Paris
Modular buildings and construction materials rentals
Automotive spare parts supplier
Creation of perfumes and cosmetics / packaging
Marco Polo Production
Production and distribution of films
E-commerce and software for works councils
Big data provider to sports and media player
Specialist in custom financial leasing
Abesos removal and water sanitization
Maintenance of electrical installations in social housing
Sofware platform for the healthcare industry
SaaS platform for the travel industry
Philia Medical Editions
French leader in specialized medical press