- David began his career at BNP Paribas as an analyst in the M&A team.
- He joined TCR Capital as a Senior Associate upon its foundation in 1997.
- He was promoted to Director in 2001, Associate Partner in 2005 and then Partner and member of the Management Board in 2007, serving latterly as Deputy Managing Partner.
- Over the course of his 18 years at the firm, David contributed to the firm’s growth as its assets under management rose from €80 million to €350 million and its team expanded from 5 to 12 people.
- He took part in the fundraising for 3 funds and in the launch of a smallcap business, and carried out over fifteen transactions with a total investment volume of more than €200 million.
- With this experience in the midcap LBO segment under his belt, David joined Andera Partners as a Partner in April 2015 to serve as joint head of the smallcap business.
- David holds an MSG degree and a Master’s degree in Financial Engineering from EM Lyon.
- He speaks french and english.
Investments of David
Administration of residential real estate in Ile-de-France
Wealth Management Consulting Group
Conseil en transformation & organisation
Conseil en communication & marketing
Fabricants d'instruments chirurgicaux orthopédiques
Gestion de flux documentaires
Réseau de salles de fitness
Fabrication de circuits imprimés de haute fiabilité
Edition de logiciels RH de planification et gestion des temps de travail
Spécialiste de la location financière sur mesure
PENNEL & FLIPO
Fabrication de tissu technique pour le nautisme et l’industrie
Réhabilitation et maintenance électrique de logements sociaux en Ile-de-France
Jewellery creation and manufacturing
Edition of HR software for management of working hours
Time and attendance and access control solutions