- David began his career at BNP Paribas as an analyst in the M&A team.
- He joined TCR Capital as a Senior Associate upon its foundation in 1997.
- He was promoted to Director in 2001, Associate Partner in 2005 and then Partner and member of the Management Board in 2007, serving latterly as Deputy Managing Partner.
- Over the course of his 18 years at the firm, David contributed to the firm’s growth as its assets under management rose from €80 million to €350 million and its team expanded from 5 to 12 people.
- He took part in the fundraising for 3 funds and in the launch of a smallcap business, and carried out over fifteen transactions with a total investment volume of more than €200 million.
- With this experience in the midcap LBO segment under his belt, David joined Andera Partners as a Partner in April 2015 to serve as joint head of the smallcap business.
- David holds an MSG degree and a Master’s degree in Financial Engineering from EM Lyon.
- He speaks french and english.
Investments of David
Printed circuit board manufacturer
Manufacturer of orthopedic surgical instruments
Communications & Marketing advisor
Fitness club chain
PENNEL & FLIPO
FTechnical fabrics dedicated to marine, industry and safety markets
Specialist in custom financial leasing
Enterprise Content Management
Maintenance of electrical installations in social housing
Organization & transformation consulting
Administration of residential real estate in Ile-de-France
Wealth Management Consulting Group
Jewellery creation and manufacturing
Edition of HR software for management of working hours
Time and attendance and access control solutions