- Marlène joined the management company in September 2020 as IT and General Resources Manager.
- She started her career at 21 years old with the restaurant chain Léon de Bruxelles in 2009. Her versatility allowed her to acquire and develop strong technical, analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- In 2017, she left the restaurant business to join Xrays Trading, where she will work for more than 3 years at B*Capital then Portzamparc. As IT Support Manager in the Trading Room and Deputy IT and General Resources Manager, she will develop a taste for management.
- A “Swiss Army Knife” for some, a facilitator for others, she will continue to broaden her scope of activity.
- She graduated from a BTS in Computer Science and Management and validated the teaching unit “Project Management” with the CNAM.
1 000 and more artistic works