Maria Arce Avila
Hosting and General Resources Administrator and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria joined Andera Partners’ Support team in June 2016 as an administrative assistant.
- Trained as an economist, she started her career at Renault Mexico, in the customs department as Import/Export Manager.
- She then worked at BBVA (1st financial institution in Mexico) as a private wealth manager where her portfolio amounted to $100m.
- A few years after her arrival in France, and with additional training in international trade, she joined Volvo as commercial manager of the French diplomatic service.
- Before joining Andera Partners and after having participated, within the Mexican Embassy, in the organization of the France-Mexico conference, she took charge of the supply management for the “tele-shopping” at Best of TV (M6).
- Within Andera, she is the General Resources / Office Management assistant.
- Maria has a degree in Economics from ITESM (Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, HEC network) and a specialization in International Trade (Centre de Techniques Internationales Paris).
- She is a native Spanish speaker and also speaks English and French.
200% 100% Mexican + 100% French