Infrastructure Investment Analyst
Start: September 2021
Duration: 6 months (full time)
About Andera Partners :
Created in 2001, Andera Partners is a major player in private company investments in France and internationally. Its teams manage nearly €2.5 billion in investments in life sciences (Andera Life Sciences), growth and buyout capital (Andera MidCap, Andera Expansion and Andera Croissance),
sponsorless transactions (Andera Acto) and ecological transition (Andera Infra). Based in Paris, Andera Partners is wholly owned by its teams, which count 75 professionals, of which 50 investment professionals.
Andera Infra starts in February 2021. Supported by a team specializing in the management of private equity funds, its activity is dedicated to green infrastructure. The objective is to raise the first funds in September 2021. Three business sectors are targeted in the energy transition sectors, including renewable energy production, green mobility, and green data centres. Andera Infra invests with two performance objectives: financial performance and environmental performance.
· Support the partners of the infrastructure team in all the fund’s activities (fund raising, deal flow, asset management)
· Elaboration of Letters of Intent, Investment Memorandums, market studies, and various analysis notes.
· Financial modelling of investment projects
· Due Diligence operations (financial, technical, legal, etc.)
· Follow-up on possible investment opportunities
· Excellent financial modelling skills (proficiency in VBA macros is desirable)
· Analytically rigorous and detail oriented particularly with regards to numerical analysis, legal documentation, and written reports.
· Able to grasp the key commercial drivers in relation to existing assets and new transactions, including what the key drivers are for value enhancement
· Able to synthesize complex matters effectively and concisely
· Relevant infrastructure knowledge
· Fluent in English and French, any other European language is a plus
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to Hugo Rodriguez at email@example.com and Jean-Baptiste Lecuit at firstname.lastname@example.org