Partner - Business Development
- Sophie Elkrief joined Andera Partners as Partner – Business Development in January 2024.
- Sophie ELKRIEF work in close collaboration with the managers of Andera Partners and is the 21st partner of the management company. She joins the Board of Partners of Andera Partners, the body establishing policies and guidelines for the important decisions of the management company.
- Sophie ELKRIEF has worked her entire career in the financial sector. She started in investment banking (1996-2001) in London and New York (Salomon Smith Barney, JP Morgan) prior to moving to asset management firstly with Dexia Asset Management /Candriam Investors Group (2001-2003) as Chief Investment Officer, then with Meeschaert Asset Management as Deputy CEO (2013-2016).
- In 2017, she joined the mutual insurance sector as Chief Investment Officer of MAIF, managing an investment portfolio of 20 billion Euros, then as Deputy CEO of the AEMA Group in 2020, a member of the board of directors of Abeille Assurances / ex-Aviva France, OFI Invest and ZenCap, and finally as CEO of AESIO Mutuelle until December 2022. She is also Independent Administrator and President of the Audit Committee of Natixis IM.
- Sophie is a graduate of the Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées, and holds an MBA from INSEAD and is also a graduate of the Centre des Hautes Etudes de l’Assurance.