Noëlla De Bermingham
Chief Sustainability Officer and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noëlla de Bermingham joined Andera Partners in 2021 as Chief Sustainability Officer.
- She started her career at Accor in 2010 in the Sustainable Development Department, in charge of projects, innovation and brands strategy.
- In 2014, Noëlla joined Eurazeo as CSR Manager then CSR Deputy Director where she defined and deployed strategic CSR approaches for Eurazeo and its investments.
- She is an environmental engineer and jurist and holds a Master 2 in Sustainable Development.
- She speaks French and English.
16 of acting for a more responsible world