Andera Partners has announced several internal promotions, including two to Partner, bringing the management company’s total number of partners to 19.
MARIANNE HARLÉ has been promoted to Partner in the Andera Croissance team at Andera Partners, which she joined in 2017 as Director in the Andera Expansion team. She previously worked at TCR Capital from 2007 to 2017, after starting her career in EY’s Transaction Services department from 2005 to 2007. Marianne was involved in setting up the Andera Croissance team, dedicated to investing in profitable SMEs established in France with revenue of less than €35 million, as well as in fundraising for its first vehicle (€80 million). She has since carried out several investment transactions, including those of Forex Finance, TXCube and Sirsa. Marianne holds a Master’s degree in Economics from Paris X University and is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris.
JEAN-BAPTISTE BESSIERES has been promoted to Partner in the Andera Acto team, which he joined in 2009 before moving to Andera Partners’ teams in July 2016. Previously, Jean-Baptiste spent 4 years in Transaction Services with PwC in Paris, having started his career in private equity and audit. Jean-Baptiste was involved in fundraising for Acto Mezzanine II (€214 million), Acto Mezzanine III (€315 million), Acto Mezz IV and, more recently, Acto Héritage (€130 million). He sits on the supervisory boards of La Financière Tiepolo, Synacktiv, Sogetrel, Opportunity, Travelsoft, Groupe Philogéris, Walor and Prenax. He has also assisted and served on the boards of HVJ, NACC, Emeraude, Cesa, Domidep and RG Safety.
Jean-Baptiste is a graduate of ESCP Europe and the WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
Andera Partners has also bolstered each of its teams through a number of promotions:
- ANDERA ACTO: ANTOINE SOUCAZE and PIERRE-LUC WILAIN DE LEYMARIE have been appointed Investment Directors
- ANDERA CROISSANCE: THIBAULT MESNEL has been appointed Senior Associate
- ANDERA EXPANSION: LÉOPOLD BRICHARD and PIERRE CAVALIER have been appointed Directors; NICOLAS DEBONNEUIL has been appointed Investment Director; AUGUSTIN BAYVET and VICTOR CABAUD have been appointed Associates
- ANDERA LIFE SCIENCES: FLORIAN GÉRARD-MERCIER and NATALI ROMERO BARRIOS have been appointed Associates
- ANDERA MIDCAP: AURÉLIE DENIEUIL has been appointed Investment Director; QUENTIN TARASCONI has been appointed Senior Associate; MARIE COQUILLE has been appointed Associate
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS: CHARLOTTE PHELIPPEAU has been appointed Head of Human Resources; FLAVIEN LABOUDIGUE and SAGANE TUFFIER have been appointed Senior Financial Controllers; ANA FLAVIA GUIZANI has been appointed Investor Relations Analyst; LOU BESSONNEAU has been appointed IT Support Manager
These promotions will take effect on 1 April 2022. Andera Partners will now have 86 employees, including 56 investment professionals, of which 19 partners.