Distribution and Partnerships Manager and email@example.com
- Avidan has joined Andera in November 2020 within the Development and Investor Relations team. He is in charge of the third party distribution.
- He started in 2009 with HSBC, as credit risk analyst.
- In 2010 he joined ODDO BHF Asset Management where he has been in charge of the client service team for 4 years. In 2014, he joined the development team and as been focused to register and distribute the mutual funds range among private banks, insurers and independent financial advisors.
- Avidan holds a Master degree in Financial and Banking Technics from Pantheon-Assas University, and a postgraduate degree in Business Performance Management from HEC. He also holds a postgraduate degree in Intrapreneurship and Digital Transformation from PSL Research University
- Avidan speaks French, English and Hebrew.
2 nationalities and cultures