- Alexandre began his career in 1998 as an M&A associate at Clinvest, the investment banks of Crédit Lyonnais.
- After gaining experience in general and post-acquisition auditing with KPMG Audit, he joined the Growth and Buyout Capital team of Crédit Lyonnais Private Equity (now Omnes Capital) in 2000, where he worked on investments in the €1-€10 million range.
- He joined Andera Partners as Investment Director in 2005 and was subsequently made Partner.
- He is in charge of the Smallcap business, which he set up and has developed since 2007.
- Alexandre holds a degree in Telecoms and Networks from the Institut Supérieur de Commerce.
- He speaks French and English.
Investments of Alexandre
Real estate diagnostics
Physical archiving of corporate documents
Au Forum Du Bâtiment
Wholesaler in building equipments
Energy saving operations
French leader in limousine services
Cleaning company in Greater Paris
Cleaning and hygiene items under the brand Rossignol and Galedo
Soils and foundations engineering
Interior design and organization of retail space
Modular buildings and construction materials rentals
Intellectual property consultant
Distributor of alarm and electronic systems
La Vie Saine
Distribution network of organic products
Marco Polo Production
Production and distribution of films
Tour operator and travel agencies network
IT Consulting specialising in Open Source solutions
Abesos removal and water sanitization
Design of custom-made heating elements for industrial use